J.D. you knew
how to tell true
next sorrow tomorrow
coz people keep follow
it's even worse
lot bigger purse
it's like in PAC-MAN
but here is no Batman
to punish that greed
rescue human breed…
Controwearsy privacy notice
This Privacy Notice provides you information about how your personal details are used on https://www.controwearsy.com/ .
In accordance with European General Data Protection Legislation (“GDPR” - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)) and local applicable laws (zákon SR č. 18/2018 Z. z.), this Privacy Notice provides you information on how we collect, use, protect, keep, share and delete (collectively, we call it “process” or “processing” in this Privacy Notice) your personal details.
Who does process my personal data?
By visiting https://www.controwearsy.com/, you will be purchasing products from KUBO MALINA International, s. r. o. with headquarters located on Za kaštieľom 1328/6, 053 11 Smižany, Slovakia, IČO: 50092731, DIČ: 2120173352 and having your information processed by this company who is also the operator of this website.
What personal detail are we collecting from you and what we do with it?
We collect and process only personal information necessary for conclusion of sale contract according to registration of your order, delivery of your order and dealing with reclamations. For the purpose of sell (conclusion of sale contract) we process following personal data of website visitor:
- Name (first, last)
- Shipping and billing address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
Your personal data are being processed by automated methods while during processing doesn´t occur any automated individual decision making and profiling according to European General Data Protection Legislation (“GDPR“).
- Purposes of processing personal data
- Ensuring the fulfilment of services ordered and delivering products. Through our business activities we provide you services and deliver the products, while for doing so it is necessary to process your personal data in a range mentioned above. These data are being processed only for the purpose of closing the contracts for providing services and delivering products by our company, as well as for issuing invoices for services and products provided by our company and for delivering services and products itself.
- Processing of non-binding demand or questions of visitors sent via contact form available on www.controwearsy.com .
- Your personal data are being processed through Google Analytics for the needs of traffic analysis of our website.
- Your personal data are being processed through Facebook Pixel for the needs of advertising personalization, in order to display our advertisements mainly to those users who could be interested in the content, services and products provided on our website.
- Sending notifications about the latest news on the website “Newsletter”. Personal data in the range of name (first and last) and e-mail address are being used for sending news, changes, articles corrections or other corrections of the content published on our website. You can refuse reception of these notifications through the link for cancelation of receiving notifications about the news that is a part of each e-mail sent by our company. In case you cancel receiving notifications about the news your personal data will not be used for this purpose any longer.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data
We process personal data of the persons concerned for the purposes mentioned in the previous paragraph on the legal basis of:
Necessity of performance of the contract, in which one of the contracting parties is the person concerned, or for the purpose of taking action required by the person concerned before closing of the contract in accordance with “článok 6, ods. 1 písm. b) nariadenie GDPR” or in accordance with “§ 13 ods. 1 písm. b) ZOOÚ”;
Necessity of the statutory obligation of the operator, in accordance with “článok 6, ods. 1 písm. c) nariadenie GDPR” or in accordance with “§ 13 ods. 1 písm c) ZOOÚ”;
Approval for processing personal data of the person concerned for one or more specific purposes, in accordance with “článok 6, ods. 1 písm. a) nariadenie GDPR” or in accordance with “§ 13 ods. 1 písm a) ZOOÚ”.
- Ensuring the protection of personal data
Your personal data, that are being processed and preserved in an electronical form by KUBO MALINA International, s. r. o., are protected against any misuse using the following methods:
- Encrypted connection on the web (https://),
- Antivirus software and firewall installed in computers,
- Password protection of the website and mailing server,
- Regular backups of data to external cloud server,
- Password protection of PC's, on which the offline data are saved,
- Locking the premises where the PC's are located,
- Providing access to data that contains personal data only to authorized persons who have been thoroughly instructed about ensuring the protection of personal data
Your personal data, that are being processed and preserved in a physical (paper) form by KUBO MALINA International, s. r. o., are protected against destruction, theft or any other misuse using the following methods:
- Locking the storage compartments of documentation in offices,
- Providing access to documentation only to executive manager of the company KUBO MALINA International, s. r. o.,
- Locking the headquarters of the company KUBO MALINA International, s. r. o.,
- Ensuring the fire protection in headquarters of the company KUBO MALINA International, s. r. o.
4. Period of processing and preservation of personal data
Your personal data are being processed only during the time necessary for fulfilling the purpose they have been acquired for, yet no longer than for one year since the day they were acquired or for the period laid down by binding legislation of Slovak republic. When we receive the approval with processing personal data of the person concerned for the exact purpose of processing, these personal data are being processed and preserved only until the withdrawal of consent of the person concerned.
5. The provision of the personal data to third parties
Processed personal data are being provided only to external accounting company on the basis of legitimate reasons, in accordance with accounting legislative (billing information) and to the courier companies for the purpose of smooth delivery of the products ordered by customer. Personal data provided to intermediaries are protected to the same extent as our company provides thanks to contracts signed between our company and these intermediaries, in which these intermediaries commit themselves to protect these personal data and follow the rules for processing personal data, in accordance with GDPR regulation and the law on the processing of personal data (ZOOÚ).
We provide personal data to the companies mentioned below:
DHL Parcel Slovensko spol. s r. o.
Na pántoch 18
831 06 Bratislava-Rača
Slovenská pošta, a. s.
Partizánska cesta 9
975 99 Banská Bystrica 1
6. The rights of the persons concerned
Given consent with processing of personal data can be called off at any time. In case, you call off the consent with processing of personal data, your personal data will be deleted or anonymized; this does not apply to personal data that operator needs to protect its legitimate interests. At the same point we warn you that in case you call off the consent with processing of personal data following the previous sentence, it can lead to disabling the provision of services by our company. Withdrawal of consent does not have effect on legitimacy of processing personal data based on the consent given before its withdrawal. Also, your personal data will be deleted, in case the data are no more needed for established purpose or if the processing of your personal data become unacceptable for other reasons given by law.
As a person concerned you have the right to ask us for free information about processing of your personal data at any time.
As a person concerned you also have following rights:
- The right to require access to personal data of the person concerned from the operator,
- The right to correct of your personal data,
- The right to delete your personal data,
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data,
- The right to object to processing of your personal data,
- The right to portability of your personal data,
- The right to lodge the application for the opening of proceedings, in accordance with “§ 100 ZOOÚ”,
- The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority – Office for the Protection of Personal Data of the Slovak republic.